Thursday, June 19, 2008

My very very very very very very very FIRST post!

Hooray! This is my new blog! I am officially one of THE LAST of my siblings (ahem...Matt would be the exception) to have one. I actually decided to make this because I have a bunch of things I've written that I just wanted to put up here for people to read............and see............and look at..........and all the other things you do to the things people write!

So welcome, Miriam! (I just kinda felt like I should say that, since nobody else did :D)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think one of my first posts had to do with totaling mom's van..hope ur blog success goes better!

M. said...

Welcome, Miriam!!!

I can't wait to see what kinds of random things you come up with!!!

Maggie said...

Huzzah. I love abbreviated words, too. I'm excited to read your blog, so please update it every day. That would be "spesh". Do you see what I mean? ;)

Miriam said...

Well Monte, seeing as I haven't ever even DRIVEN Mom's van, I don't think that will be among my posts. Sadly enough. (the driving part, I mean)

The Hawley's said...

it was great to see you at the conference, I'm looking forward to what you post!!

Corissa Tahtinen said...

I like your pic, Mir!!