Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bible Clubs

One of the reasons it's been such a long time since I've posted anything is because I was at a camp called Operation Eternal Impact. Me and a bunch of my friends went to some apartment complexes where there's pretty rough neighborhoods, and did Bible clubs for the kids. I didn't take very many pictures, but this is what I did take.



This is Leonesha. She's this really loud, funny kid, and she kept making us paint random words on her face. Like on her forehead it says Nana, and then later she made me paint, "I love my family" on her chin.

Alizabeth and me

Hannah and Hannah both got their faces painted matching.

For one of my stories, I brought these glasses, and then afterwards we were all playing with them and trying them on. This is Daniel.

And my own little contribution to dorkiness.......

1 comment:

M. said...

woo-hoo for pictures! My favorite is the last one, although you really do look prettier in the first two!