Friday, December 26, 2008

Forescore and seven years ago was the last time I posted any pictures, so I intend to do that now. I didn't get any pictures of the really deep, pretty snow (because I lost my camera), but last week when it snowed I decided to make a snowman, and he only turned out to be 1 foot high, so I named him Baby Frosty. (Those orange things on the ground are the remains of his nose I ripped up in frustration after failing to succeed in grafting it to his head)








Now I just think this looks cool, even if I'm not a professional photographer!



Now, I realize that almost all my pix are of Malachi, but nobody else in our family got spaghetti all over their face and then hammed it up even more with the dorky expression!

I didn't post a picture of the back because he had nothing else on underneath! (Nobody else in our family does THAT either!)

The world's HUGEST tomato:

Our fantastic fort!




3 comments:

Maggie said...

Mark's face with the tomato is priceless. I can't believe you got him to touch it!
Miss you guys!!

M. said...

Great pictures, Miriam. Your fort is quite the fortress. I think it would hold up quite well under attack.

Miriam said...

Hey, do I detect a small hint of sarcasm from that, Mandi? That was intense architectural design, I'll have you know!