Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Boxcar Children

Well this Saturday afternoon landed Cori, Luke, and I in the Fred Meyer parking lot. AFter loitering around for awhile, we went in the store, bought ourselves some sparkling cider, and a bag of truffles, which led us to the grass outside the store to eat and drink them.




We then found a sign that said "FLEA MARKET 8:00-3:00" so we walked over to the fairgrounds where it was held, but arrived just minutes too late and had to walk back to Fred Meyer, without seeing a thing.

On the way, I fell asleep on the train tracks and Luke had to rescue me before I got run over.



When the train stopped, Cori jumped on top, and got scared.






I came to help her down, and got my hair stuck in the door.




But Luke came up and tried to convince me it was safe. I thought he was crazy!!!!

But then we started thinking about what he was saying..........


And we decided he could be trusted.


So Cori decided to become friends with the train.


The End


No comments: