Saturday, January 16, 2010

Movie Theatres

Do you ever find yourself frustrated with the millions of forwarded emails that make their way into your inbox? I do too. Most of the time I just click the delete button before I even make it past the little "FW:" sign. But this time, I read one that said 50 funny things to do in a movie theatre, so I went through and weeded out the dumb ones and wrote the funny ones here for you to read!

2. Gasp every time there is a swear word.

10. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back down.

16. Every time something crazy happens, turn to the person next to you and say, “did you see that?!”

22. If there is a kissing scene, reach over in front of you and cover someone's eyes.

24. Accuse the person behind you of kicking your seat. Turn around later and demand that they stop.

42. Ask a random person to go buy you popcorn because you don’t want to miss the movie.

48. When something is really funny, don’t laugh, instead point at the screen and say: “LOL!"

49. Blow your nose into a tissue and then show the contents of the tissue to a random person sitting next to you saying, “Look what I did!”

1 comment:

Corissa Tahtinen said...

I just totally cracked up at this.